BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday 25 April 2013

I still can't accept the facts that my aunt say such words to me yesterday.
It's simply unbelievable.
SIGH ! Now I understand that just one small problem may lead to breaking up from any relationship.

Telling me it's inappropriate to say such things on FB.
NOBODY in my family I can tell my problems too.
Venting it all out on Fb also wrong.
Than how ? Keep bothering friends about my problems ?
Keeping it all to myself ?

Yea,you all may disagree to what I say !
But, I just find that my friends are more important to me now.

In my 19 Years of life .............
Yesterday was one of the worse day of my life !
Quarrelled with my because she's just too 'KPO' with my problems !
After knowing what had happened, all she did was to judge one side of the story and making a big fuss out of it.

I find it unnecessary for her to even scold me when she have yet to hear my stories.
Using Vulgarities on me was simply unnecessary.
Have anyone of you, get scolding by your aunt ?
With that 4 letter word that starts with "F" ?
Nope, never before right ?

I don't care how old you are !
IF you don't respect me than i'm not respecting you !

Siding my mum and grandmother just because she have hear their story.
You didn't gave me the chance to prove to you my innocence. SIGH !

Everything I do and everything I say it's useless now.
I am known as:
The useless girl.
The hopeless girl.
The most unfilial daughter.
In everybody's eye :(

I was born to make mistakes, not to fake perfection ............


0 comments: