BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday 21 January 2014

My fault.

Whether I'm right or wrong, I still get blame. Why?
Sigh. Getting scolded even though I've help. Whether I help or I don't, I still get scolding.
But do I have a choice?

Just a small matter and you wanna make a big fuss out of it.
I just don't understand why.
I understand that you are older, but that does not mean that what you say or do is always right okay ?
I am NOT respecting anyone who don't respect me. So what if you're older ?

Compare is what you all always like to do. Why not allow me to compare YOU with others?
Will you even like it? So what if others are smarter and more hardworking then me?
Do they have a prize for that? No!

Have you all ever spare a thought for me? The answer is obviously NO!
Just because I always laugh and smile, means I am happy?
The things in me are left unspoken.
Whenever I share my feelings, no one understand.
Thinking that what I say are just bullshit. Sigh.

Sometimes I wonder, is there anymore meaning in life for me to continue living.
Because to be honest, I don't find there's anymore reasons to carry on living with my life anymore.

0 comments: